Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

The Amazing Marble Challenge Take 2



 In Te Ngahere we have been doing the Great Marble Challenge take 2. We did a take 2 because after we did the first 1 we had to say what we would of done better if we did it again. My group was Marley and Poet. We could either make a new ramp or modify our old one. We were doing this to prepare for Science Fair because we needed to learn about the scientific method and the great marble challenge had a small bit of it. When we modified our ramp all we changed was the angle by flipping over the ramp. That made a huge difference because the angle was much different. We modified our ramp because we only got 6 points when our ramp got tested and the  highest you can get is 50 points. We did better this time because we got about 18 points and before we only got 6 and 18 is much bigger than 6. I enjoyed testing the most because it was fun to see who’s ramp I got to test and how many points their ramp would get. 


Have you ever made a ramp before?





2 comments:

  1. Hi Anika, my name is Kova and I go to Paihia School. I liked your blog because you told us that you did a second marble challenge. As I told Marley and Jaelyn-Marie we have never done the marble challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anika, my name is Taku and I go to Paihia School. I liked your blog because you told us that you did a second marble challenge. We have never done the marble run challenge.

    ReplyDelete