Pages

Monday, August 16, 2021

Nano Girl Show

 In Te Ngahere we had Nano girl come to our School. I really enjoyed her show because she did a whole lot of sciencey things for us. I think what stood out to me the most was when she put some weird yellow string thing  in a big bowl full of water and then put some gas in it. Once she did that she grabbed the bubbles and put them on her hand. Then she lit the bubbles on fire but when the bubbles were almost gone she swiped her hand so the fire would disappear. I learnt that even Scientists make big mistakes because I thought that if you were a scientist you were not allowed to make mistakes. 


Have you ever met Nano girl before?




2 comments:

  1. Hi Anika I am jamal from glenbrae school i really liked your poster.Great joob and I wish I could see Nano girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon Anika, I am a magical fire eating dragon horse lion human and my name is Magical Fire Eating Dragon Horse Lion Human and I am here to kill your toenails. Ok fine I am not any of that stuff except the human part just like you and my name is definitely not Magical fire eating dragon horse lion human, my name is… Ariana Bignell. I also go to Paihia School. I really liked your blog because I haven't seen Nano Girl before but now (because of you) I know one of her science tricks so I at least know one of them. For some reason your blog reminds me of when Jacinda Ardern came to my school. Bye bye!

    ReplyDelete