Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

Interesting Science Fair

In Te Ngahere we have been doing Science Fair. We had to research about a question we came up with and find out small things about it. My group was Marley and Jaelyn. Our question was what washing powder works the best out of Fab, Surf and Persil because we wanted to find that out. I learnt that there were more than one type of variable because I always thought that the one variable was a controlled variable. If you don’t know what a controlled variable is it is basically something you control when you are doing something. When we were doing this the thing that was most difficult was figuring out who was going to bring what because we did not know if we had what we needed to bring. If I do this again  will probably work in a group of 2 because in my group we had a hitchhiker. I think I used my Hoe of Tu Maia (Resilience) and Kaha (Being Strong) because at the start one person in my group was confused on how to write the slides and then when I talked to her for a bit she then knew what to do.


Have you ever done Science Fair before?





No comments:

Post a Comment