Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

The Amazing Cyber Smart 7

In Te Ngahere we have been doing the Cyber Smart 7 Challenge.  We were learning how to use Google drawings more confidently.  In the future this should help me if I do this again because if I do a DLO and I need to draw a picture I know how. I made a fish, jellyfish, seaweed and coral. We had to make a fish or anything out of shapes. We could of made anything but I chose a fish because it didn't look very hard. I really enjoyed making this and I hope my class does this again this year. When we did this I felt so good and then I got stuck on what else to make. I think I made a pretty good fish because I like it. I think I could've added more but I couldn't think of anything I could draw that involved the sea. 

Has your class ever done the Cybersmart 7 Challenge?





No comments:

Post a Comment