Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Fantastic Birthday

On Tuesday the 25th of May it was my birthday. I turned 10 years old and was allowed to stay home from school because 2 of my sisters were here and my niece. We opened presents and I got an Iphone 8+ from my sister Stella. My sister Stella’s boyfriend gave me a Pandora bracelet and a cat charm to put on it. I got lots of fun and amazing things. After I opened presents at my house I walked over to my Nanny and Pa`s house and opened presents from them. I got more fun and amazing things. I saw a giant rolled up present and I wanted to open that one. It was a times table sheet. I told her that I was on division but she said “you can hang it on your wall and every night before you go to sleep do one of these times tables.” I liked the sound of that. 

My uncle gave me a weird squishy that had fake bones in it and he sent a card that didn't arrive on my birthday. At about lunchtime we went to the park and played cheat and gang up. Then we went home and we played rubrics race. After that we played a game called spot it. We had lots of fun but then I asked Stella what time it was. She said it was 5:15, we had to get ready because we were going out for dinner. We went to a really nice restaurant called JFC. (Just fish and chips.) My Nanny and Pa came and we had a lovely dinner. When we went home it was 7:15. We all enjoyed this day and I hope next year will be the same. What did you do for your last birthday?





No comments:

Post a Comment