Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

The Terrific Ngahere Bush Walk.

In Te Ngahere we went for a walk in the bush. We did this because we were researching some of the animals in the ngahere. I was researching about a Green Gecko. Did you know that a Green geckos scientific name is  Naultinus grayii? I didn’t see a gecko but I saw some fish in the bush and their colours were black and white. I didn’t know there were fish in the ngahere so I only just learnt that there are fish in the native bush. My class had to walk down a long street to get to the bush. We loved this because we saw lots of plants like Ponga ferns, flowers and more. Have you ever seen a green gecko? If so where were you?












2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Anika, I really like your The Terrific Ngahere Bush Walk. It is so cool! Keep it up. Kahurangi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Jack, I go to Paihia School and l am in Te Maunga. I very much like how you explained about the Green Gecko and little native fish, because I like nature and I like Green Geckos too.

    ReplyDelete