Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

!The Creative TaskMaster Challenge!

In Te Ngahere we have been doing something called taskmaster. Our activity was called copy the picture challenge. We had to copy a picture that our teacher Whaea Becks had drawn. After she drew it she hung it up outside our class window.  Breeze was the drawer for my group and she got frustrated because me and my runner buddy were telling her the picture and then forgetting the color. I learnt that it is really hard to describe a picture and say where it goes on the page without touching the paper.  My groups 1st picture didn’t work out very well but we got some of the picture on our paper and most of the color for that part. On the 2nd picture my group had more of the picture. It was so hard as a runner because I couldn’t touch the paper and it was frustrating, but my group kept explaining and we managed to get some of it done. My partner and I were finding it hard to describe the picture and then remember the color.  Have you ever done a task master before? If so what were you creating?








No comments:

Post a Comment