Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Some fun work I really enjoyed

 In Te Ngahere we have been learning about food webs. We had to make a copy of a google drawing that had pictures of native birds and predators on it. We put some arrows pointing to what native bird gets eaten by what predator.  I learnt that when rats eat Kererus and Tuis its called energy transfer. After that I knew what to do and it was so much easier. Here are 3 differences between my picture and the teachers. My picture has less arrows pointing to the stoat, I don’t have all the information of what eats invertebrates and less arrows pointing to the Kereru. The arrows point to what eats what to represent what the consumer eat. Have you ever made a food web? If so what was your about?

Teacher picture




                                                                                             My picture

No comments:

Post a Comment